Visitors and Guest Stays at The Loft
Visitors and guests are invited to stay in The Loft, a modern barn conversion with en-suite bathroom and private terrace, next door to the main house.
The Loft, sometimes lovingly referred to as The Hut, is an all-year round creative retreat. It's a bright, spacious & luxury escape with a contemporary feel and traditional French vintage features. Split over three levels, it has a private south-facing sun terrace, a modern and well-equipped kitchen, original oak beams, handcrafted carpentry made from our local oak and beech trees by the chisel and hammer of our friend and ally traditional carpenter Dan Jones, original artwork from USA artist-in-residence evryman and a roaring log burning stove for cold winter nights. Perfect for writers, thinkers and those searching for a distraction-free time to focus on what matters.
A spacious, one bedroom self-catering loft apartment with private sun terrace, lounge, en-suite bathroom and fully equipped modern kitchen.
- Stylish modern interior
- Hand-sprung double mattress and solid oak bed
- White cotton bed linen, goose-down duvet
- Exposed stone walls and terracotta tiled floors
- Original oak beams and traditional features
- Fluffy towels and bathrobes.
- Local toiletries
- Lounge with comfortable seating and wood burner
- Wifi, Flatscreen TV and docking station
- Local wine, still and sparkling water, coffee and tea
- Private sun deck
Bath towels and bed linen are provided and there is a parking space for your use next to the apartment. If you're looking for somewhere to store ski, surf or cycling gear, secure storage space is also available.
(2 night minimum stay)
350 euro/7 nights